German Student Visa Processing Time
The German student visa processing time depends on the type of visa being applied for. Germany is one of the best places in Europe to pursue higher education. An international student needs to have a visa which is the authorized document to enter Germany and to stay for the purpose of study for only a specific period of time.
Germany visa requirements
Those international candidates that require a German Visa are as follows;
- Students who are expected to get a response from their university application in a university in Germany.
- The Students who have just received the Acceptance Letter from a Germany University.
- Also Students who have to enroll in a Foundation Course before applying in a German University.
- Those who have to appear for a Foundation Course to prepare for the qualification assessment exam.
- Those who aspire to engage in a Research Project in Germany.
- Those students who have yet to complete a Doctoral Degree.
Types of German Visa for Education Purposes
There are three types of Visa required for students to study in Germany.
- German student visa processing time: This visa is meant for those who want to learn the German language course while being in the country.
- Student Application Visa: Those who want to study in Germany but have been unable to find the right program. Or those students who are waiting for the confirmation letter from their university needs to have this visa too.
- Student Visa: This visa needs to be obtained by the students who have been accepted at the respective German universities.
German study visa requirements
The international students will require the following documents as they advance their education in Germany;
- A valid passport.
- Certificate of enrolment from your University.
- Proof of valid public or private health insurance
- Current visa.
- Proof of sufficient finances.
- Certificate of health if applicable.
- Tenancy agreement if applicable.
Before an international student begins his studies in Germany, he needs to provide proof of finances or his education to support himself. The document required in this regard is proof of financial resources. This document is asked by the respective student when he applies for the entry visa.
German student visa processing time:The proof of financial resources has to be presented at the latest when the student applies for the residence permit in Germany. Mostly, a student has to provide a proof of around 8700 Euros at least which should be at their disposal for one year.
German visa application form
The incumbent needs to apply for the relevant German Study Visa at the Consulate or Embassy of Germany in his country. The visa when granted will make him eligible to enter and stay for the specific time period in Germany.
In case, he will have to remain in Germany for more than 90 days or three months, he will be asked to get a Residence Permit soon enough after his arrival in Germany.
It is advised to obtain the visa application form and to apply for it as early as three month before an individual begins his intended studies in Germany. The process involves the schedule of an appointment for the visa interview in the first step. On the day of interview, the incumbent should provide his visa application documents.
The candidate will be needed to answer a few questions for which he should prepare beforehand. When answered confidently, he will have a higher chance to be issued a visa as well.
German spouse visa processing time
If the individual his joining his spouse and applying for German marriage visa, he should be 18 years of age or older. He should also possess basic German language skills unless he fulfills any of the following conditions for german student visa processing time.
- Is self-employed.
- Possesses an EU Blue Card.
- Is a highly-qualified person.
- Resides in Germany as a researcher.
If they prerequisites are met, there is no age requirement and neither does he needs to speak the German language to apply for a spouse visa in Germany.
It should also be noted that if a man gets married after his spouse gets the residence permit then he might be required to wait until his spouse has the permit for at least two years before he can apply.